OMG! Dinner & A Movie is this ThursdayJul 27, 2017
Your favorite independent cinema is bringing you more of the kind of movies you love.OMG! DINNER & A MOVIETHIS THURSDAY!JULY EDITION - Thurs, July 27thTHE MENU: MOBILE WOOD OVENSNACKS
* POLENTA FRIES (spicy ketchup)* MEATBALLS IN SAUCE (piave vecchio)SALAD
* ORANGE & RADISHgreens, shaved fennel, green olives, parmigianoENTREES* OVEN ROASTED CHICKEN WINGSagrodolce, rosemary crema* MARGHERITAmozzarella, tomato sauce, basil
* MUSHROOMporcini, cremini, taleggio, fontina, thyme
* PORKfig, roasted onion, fontina, arugulaDESSERT
* CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIEMOVIE SNACK
* PARMIGIANO POPCORNTHE FILM: LANDLINEThe Manhattan of 1995: a land without cell phones, but abundant in CD listening stations, bar smoke, and family dysfunction. Enter the Jacobs. Eldest daughter Dana's looming marriage to straight-laced Ben prompts a willful dive into her wild side, while her younger sister, Ali, is still in high school but leads a covert life of sex, drugs, and clubbing. After discovering love letters penned by their father, the sisters try to expose his apparent affair while keeping it from their all-too-composed mother.Gillian Robespierre's follow-up toObvious Child reprises her talent for subversive comedy and explores how family bonds grow sturdier through lying, cheating, and strife. Compelled by the emotional snarl of people's poor choices, Landline relishes in the dark humor of life's low points while basking in '90s nostalgia. A hit at Sundance and starring Jenny Slate, John Turturro, and Edie Falco,Landline is an honest, observant portrait of sibling rivalry stumbling awkwardly toward friendship, and of children realizing that parents are people too, there's no attempt at concealing the indulgences and insecurities of its characters-all of which make them endearing and human.Thurs, July 27Dinner 6pm / Movie 7pmSUPPORT O CINEMABECOME A MEMBER!As a nonprofit cinema, the proceedsfrom our membership program go right back intoincreasing the diversity of our film presentations andevents. An O Cinema membership supports acornerstone of the cultural life of our community-so you can both feel good and do good by joining.Become a member today!