WYNWOOD EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION PARTYSep 12, 2016
Following is information on an exciting event for Wynwood employees and an update on the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Zika travel advisory:
- Wynwood Employee Appreciation Party – September 12th
- This coming Monday, September 12th, from 6-10pm, the Wynwood Yard will be hosting a Wynwood Employee Appreciation Party. Join the Wynwood community for an uplifting evening to celebrate the amazing people who make Wynwood shine. The festivities will include music by Wynwood's best DJs, delicious free food & drinks generously donated by your favorite Wynwood-based establishments. This event is open only to people who are employed by businesses based in Wynwood and their immediate family members.
- Business Owners: Please register the number of team members that will be attending the party using your company email address here by 1pm on Sunday, September 11th
- No New Zika Cases Since Early August
- Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez confirmed the CDC may lift the travel advisory for the Wynwood area on September 19thif no new locally-transmitted cases are found. There have been no new Zika cases identified in Wynwood since August 5. Please remember to do your part to follow CDC recommendations andDrain and Cover precautions to ensure we can keep Wynwood Zika-free.