What's Happening at #TheYard 7/19-7/24Jul 22, 2016
TUESDAY, July 19th
BIKRAM YOGA CENTRAL PRESENTS: HOT PILATES
Sweat outdoors at The Wynwood Yard while working out your body in a session of “Hot Pilates” starting at 6:30pm! Please bring your mats!
BATTLE BALLS AND BOARD GAMES
Let the games begin at 7pm! Each ticket (worth $20)!
If this is too action packed pick a spot in the garden and grab a board game, or feel free to bring your own!
WEDNESDAY, July 20th
MIAMI’S MOST INTERESTING MAN: CHRIS SOPHER
Miami's MOST Interesting MEN is a series of monthly networking parties featuring a local community leader to raise money for domestic violence prevention and other women's rights issues. Each Most Interesting Man will then be captured in a photo exhibition called DADE MEN each October to promote domestic violence awareness month as a fundraiser for Millennials Project's domestic violence initiatives.
This month's MOST Interesting MAN is Chris Sopher, the CEO and Founder of WhereBy.Us which produces The New Tropic!
$10 in advance / $20 at the door, Purchase here
FREE WORKSHOP: Shift Into the New You
Please join Tiffany Nicole for a Personal Growth Coach & Creative Insight Journey. It will be a 90-minute FREE Workshop: Shift into the New You, starting at 7pm.
Are you ready to make SHIFT happen in one or more areas of your life?
Do you feel stuck?
Are you lacking clarity, direction, and accountability?
Do you crave more meaning and fulfillment in your life, but are not quite sure how to access it?
Then this workshop is for you.
In this FREE workshop you will receive powerful techniques and practical tools from the 8-week course based on the FAMED Stanford University Master’s degree class, The Creative Insight Journey.
You’ll learn how to:
• Get clear about where you are and what you want so you can live a life filled with purpose
• Silence the inner critic so that you can fearlessly go after your goals & dreams
• Shift your perspective from feeling like a victim of your circumstances and step into becoming the creator of your own reality
• Discover what is blocking you in reaching your highest potential in both your personal and professional life
You’ll leave with new and profound insights as to how to get out of your own way, as well as practical tools that you can start implementing immediately to take your life to a level of unlimited possibilities!Meet Tiffany under the stars on the grassy area by the stage. PLEASE BRING A YOGA MAT OR CUSHION TO SIT ON FOR YOUR COMFORT. As a bonus, you can enjoy culinary concepts and cocktails for purchase after our workshop.
To learn more about Creative Insight Journey with Tiffany Nicole www.TiffanyNicole.co
THURSDAY, July 21st
THE SOUND OF MIAMI: OPEN MIC WITH EMILY SHIELA
Sound of Miami is an event that occurs every Thursday at The Wynwood Yard. Open mic is hosted by singer-songwriter Emily Sheila from 6-8PM, musicians, poets, comedians and live artists can utilize the stage at their discretion. Following Open Mic, we have the featured artists that have been hand picked to finish off the night of entertainment! Sound of Miami, is all of us. We are Miami, the people. Be the cause of our growing music scene
Open Mic with Emily Sheila 6-8PM
Get there Early to sign up!!!
This weeks event is in celebration of Joanne's Birthday and all the Cancers out there!
FRIDAY, July 22nd
MEDITERRANEAN SHABBAT AT THE YARD
RSVP Here for this delicious dinner, menu below:
- Zak the Baker Challah
- Life-giving raw falafel, toasted superfood arepa, macadamia nut hummus, probiotic tzatziki and baba ganoush
- Pickled vegetables, sweet potato hummus, spicy marinated charred okra, and olives. Shaved vegetable salad with herbs, garden-harvested baby greens, red wine vinaigrette. Gluten-free lavash with chili flake and rosemary
- Eggplant tempeh moussaka, oven dried tomato, and broiled cashew bechamel
- House-baked tofu & quinoa tabbouleh bursting with fresh herbs, cranberries, edamame and famous goji-cranberry dressing
- Nana ice ceam with a real taste of banana, surprising chunks of peanut brittle and energizing cacao nibs
- Local, first of season mango custard pie with oat and macadamia nut crust
LIVE MUSIC WITH MOTOS AND ROCK
Come join us Friday Night 7/22/16 at 9pm!
Bring your baddest ride and Rock out with us!
Rock & Motos hosted by Faixa Navaixa
Live Music Performed by:
Old Souls Young Blood
SATURDAY, July 23rd
TREND WALK AT THE WYNWOOD YARD
Come and enjoy a Pop-Up Market Event at The Wynwood Yard this Saturday at 4pm. Admission is free, so have some fun shopping and eating delicious food and sipping on some cool libations!
SUNDAY, July 24th
We be jammin’ from 4-11pm!
- wyn wood